There is so much to consider when planning a pool and without careful consideration you may regret your choices when it’s in the ground and it’s too late.
Given it’s such an investment, carefully thought out pool design can only add to your property and can be liken to ‘insurance’ – a guarantee that the final outcome will be exactly what you envisioned. At eScape we guide you through all the scenarios and options when designing a pool. Questions that you should be thinking about are;
- What does your current lifestyle look like?
- Are you building a pool for right now or for when the kids get older?
- How much non-pool space do you want in your outdoor area?
- Do you need help selecting finishes in and around the pool?
- How many years are you going to spend at your current residence?
- Do you need expert advice on equipment options including heating method, layout, control methodology, usage and maintenance minimisation?
All these considerations greatly impact on the initial design and then construction of your pool project. Our Landscape Architects & design team work closely with you throughout the whole process to make sure the finished result is a ‘WOW’ result.